Just Jennifer Gallery
Colors and shapes
The painting has a life of its own. I try to let it come through.
Welcome to Just Jennifer Gallery
Immerse yourself in the world of imagination, abstract ideas and vibrant colours!
Explore my paintings
Come, let me take you on an Art Tour!
From vague abstracts to elements of nature to the Seven Wonders of the world – there’s something for everyone! Choose what catches your eye at first sight!
You definitely will agree that what makes an art captivating and aesthetic is the way it is placed or displayed. Art can give your home this appealing and artistic feel, but when placed wrongly, it tends to lose its appeal. In this piece, we will discuss some of the best ways you can display art in your home to ensure that it catches the eyes of your visitors. These ways include;
- Do away with the formal and common grid; it is advised that you display your art from the center of the home, then you move outward. To ensure that your art display does not look haphazard, disorganized, or unattractive, it is advised that you pick a theme and color. For example, you could opt for the black and white grid versions as they tend to catch the eyes because of the bright and noticeable colors.
- Do not overlook or ignore certain objects; it is essential that you remember that anything at all can be called “art.” Having this in mind will ensure that you do not ignore pieces with patina and texture. When you pay close attention to some of these overlooked items, you can find places in your home to display them.
- Have a gallery with various frames; to have your wall filled with some of the most fantastic art, you could decide to choose any of the frames with assorted images and then hang them on your wall.
- Embrace different colors; floors, pristine walls, and trims have been known to be the ideal backdrop for some of the most amazing and captivating abstract painting. This would ensure that the frame is neat and well placed on the wall.
- Display them on your bookshelf; according to most experts, it is so fresh and fascinating to have your beautiful art displayed close to your books. Bookshelves do not just hold your books; they also serve as the perfect or ideal pillar to have your unique prints and photographs framed on them. Interestingly, you could decide to let them lay haphazardly on the shelf; this is because it feels cool not to care.
- You could have them displayed on your cabinet like the setup from the Mobile Welding Norfolk office; your cabinet is just another excellent place to display your art. You could decide to have some of your most prized paintings leaning on your cabinet. It has been revealed that placing your art on your cabinet adds flavor to the empty space on the cabinet. It also makes your home fresh and appealing.
- You could decide to have them displayed on your floor; this is advised for those that have a colorful and super-cool floor. Placing your art on your floor will not just ensure that your visitors only notice your art but also how amazing your floor looks. To make it more captivating, it is advised that you place only the larger paintings on the floor. This is because they are more noticeable.
Art can often be correlated with feelings of un-seriousness or laziness, which upon due consideration is almost always wrong. In our society today, we place such high premiums on fields such as finance, engineering, and medicine. That the sheer thought of our children or loved ones opting for the arts makes us believe. They are headed for mediocrity. It has gotten so extreme that some school boards have considered eliminating arts from the curriculum, which should never be.
Arts can be defined as the conscious utilization of creative skill and imagination to create goods of aesthetic worth. Art is also a form of expressing one’s inner feelings and emotions. It is not just the product created by the way through which the product is created.
Arts induces thoughtful sentiments
Whether it appears in the form of a movie, a musical, a recital or even a dining experience. Arts is undoubtedly one of the major ways individual become happy. Asides the face value these art forms offer such as a melodious rhythm or a tasty dish. They often incorporate some messages of thoughtfulness e.g. They can induce a thought about a loved one, adoration for the life we lead or even political aggravation against the existence inequality or injustice. To the trained mind, there is always more to arts than meets the eye.
Art helps human communication
Whether it is a first-hand story of experiencing slave trade in West Africa, or a tale about the discovery of the New-Found-Land or even a tale describing the success story of global brands such as Coca-Cola, art aid human communication. From enormous architectural edifice to intricately designed tapestry to beautifully mastered calligraphy, art serves to tell stories in the most emotionally appealing way.
Art attempts to bring order to chaos
Every day we hear complaints of things going out of our control, of nature retribution of vast uncontrollable situations such as the inimical Hurricane Katrina. On the contrast, art seeks to bring together different components of out seemingly chaotic world and aggregate them into amazing masterpieces that are entirely original in their existence. Whether they serve to spread awareness of a societal cause or they seek to entertain or even to induce ethnic corporation, art seeks to bring order to chaos.
Art helps us preserve experiences
One of the primary revelations most humans share is the fact that our existence is transient. Therefore, we seek to constantly make the most of every second we have and while doing so we relish the most favorable experiences. Art helps us cherish and preserve such experiences, emotions, and memories. Art forms such as poetry, musicals, pictures, drawings or paintings are particularly effective in achieving these intended benefits.
In general, it is evident that although art has been and is evolving in line with technological trends. Art is development, its role can never be over-emphasized in our society. Art is not a plague to be endured but instead, it is a gift that should be nurtured and cherished.
Thanks so much to Atlanta Elite Mobile Car Detailing for sponsoring my blog!
The most well-known artist of the 20th century was a great many things. A painter, sculptor, writer, and even a designer to name a few. But there are things many people do not know about him.
Picasso’s name consists of 23 words
Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan NepomucenoMaría de los RemediosCipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Martyr PatricioClitoRuíz y Picasso. Yes, it’s that long! Picasso’s name is a total of 103 characters long. He had his mother’s surname as he thought it suited him better.
Picasso was ambidextrous
Picasso used his right arm more frequently, but there were rumors that he was a lefty.
Picasso’s iconic stripped white shirt
Picasso’s iconic striped white shirt, the Breton stripes, was the French navy uniform. With 21 horizontal stripes, they each represented Napolean’s victories. The design also made it easier for sailors to spot in the distance. The shirt later became a fashion icon brought in by Coco Chanel.
He was also a poet
After he broke up with his first wife, he wrote poetry and even wrote two surrealist plays. They were performed by Albert Camus, Jean-Paul Sartre, and Simone de Beauvoir as a reading. But he wasn’t as good in poetry as he was as good at painting as he incorrectly predicted his poems to be more famous than his paintings. He wrote over 300 poems.
His first word was “pencil”
The Spanish word for pencil, “piz”, short of the word “lapis” was the first word Picasso ever uttered. His father, Ruiz, gave him a formal education in arts when he was seven years old. Ruiz later gave up painting as he found Picasso had surpassed his level of skill.
Picasso was a terrible student
Picasso was a troublemaker as he was often given detention. He also had a problem with doing what he was told to do, even though he was artistically years ahead of his peers, who were all five or six years older than him.
Picasso might have stolen the Mona Lisa
In 1911, poet Guillaume Apollinaire, a friend of Picasso, was called into question regarding the “Mona Lisa’s” theft. Apollinaire was called into question after claiming to have stolen a few statues. Left with only alleged accusations and no concrete evidence, Picasso was eventually left without charges after being taken to court.
The dove became a peace symbol because of Picasso
After joining the French communist party after Paris was liberated from Nazi rule in 1944, his dove paintings became a vital sign of peace for the cause and for years to come.
He is known as the co-founder of cubism
Along with George Braque, Picasso led the movement in 1907.
Thanks so much to Fence Company Atlanta for sponsoring my blog!